Thursday, December 19, 2013

Excerpt from the NEW J and Travis Book - Coming Soon

Here you go. I just recently started back up on the novel about how J and Travis got together (you all already know I'm a lazy writer) and here is a little snippet of what I've been writing lately. As always, this is a first draft, so go easy on me. Enjoy 

J’s chest expanded and contracted in great leaps. “Don’t they usually kiss the girl in this situation?”
I looked her in the eye and placed the palm of my free hand on her cheek. God, I wish I could have come up with something witty to say, but I just couldn’t at the moment. I was captivated by her, the only thing on my mind; doing exactly what ‘they usually do in this situation.’
The kiss was soft; our lips melting together like butter in the Texas sun of July. Our mouths barely opened, but our lips spoke volumes. I didn’t know if she felt it too, but the only way to describe a kiss like that was to say it was love.J’s eyes were still shut when I pulled back from her. Her head was tilted to the side like a sleeping baby and a smattering of blush dotted her chest and neck.
“Oh my God,” she whispered in a hushed tone.“You don’t know the half of it.”




No comments:

Post a Comment